Infoflows Risk Management Services
Maximizing the value of your information and knowledge assets with the Infoflows Risk Management Services can help your protect your business against costly consequences from unaddressed risks. We have a team of skilled risk professionals with over 100 years of experience in enterprise risk assessment, mitigation, and IT management who can assist you in determining and developing your risk management solution through:
- Fedmark Solutions Deployment - As a Fedmark Solutions licensee, we work with you in ensuring that our technical solution and suggested processes effectively address your requirements through hands on assistance from analysis to installation to validation.
- Risk Mitigation Consulting Solution - Since we are experts in risks surrounding and inherent within information/digital rights management, if you are concerned about your exposures and risks with your system of information/digital rights management, Infoflows' Risk Mitigation Services can provide you a second, independent assessment of the enterprise and network information/digital rights management risks, controls and compliance key risk / performance indicators. Our professional team strives to perform your assessments that will:
- Align to your management objectives
- Provide practical solutions to mitigate risks
- Strengthen governance, policies and confidence
- Lower operating costs
- Maximize profits
- Corporate Governance Risk Solution - Through the broad, diverse and extensive experience and knowledge of our professional staff, the Services group has formed a separate entity, Brereton Associates, LLC, to work with Boards of Directors on the issues of individual director risk and of effective Board oversight of risk. The Risk Oversight Evaluation (ROE) and Individual Director Risk (IDR) products are designed to improve the performance and effectiveness of the collective board and the individual directors. Specific solutions designed to meet their specific needs are also available for Banks and Not-For-Profits. For further information on our board risk oversight products and services visit http://www.brereton-associates.com/ or contact Infoflows below.
Infoflows’ services include:
Call 425-818-6061 or email email@example.com to request more information on our products and services.