The Fedmarksm Platform provides an innovative approach to tracking, monitoring, legal control and recovery of online assets by content owners. Utilizing innovative fingerprinting technology as well as the patented Handle System created by the Corporation for National Research Initiatives and its founder, Robert Kahn, widely credited for his work in bringing us the Internet, the Fedmarksm Platform is a system for managing your licensed material in digital form.
With the ability to uniquely and persistently identify, manage, and track digital objects and supported by an easily managed user interface, a powerful internet crawl technology, and a dynamic visual search capability, Infoflows believes that Fedmarksm will become the standard for intellectual property protection for all forms of digital objects – be they stock images, video clips, audio files, or software applications. Features of the Fedmarksm Platform include:
- Passive recognition technology – The Fedmark sm Platform employs leading image and video recognition technology that enables the detection of images and video even if the image has been altered. This technique does not affect the quality of the object while providing a very high degree of identification capability.
- Active recognition technology – The Fedmarksm Platform enables the injection of a very small id that can be used to resolve to key metadata that is associated with the object.
- Internet wide capability – The Fedmarksm Platform employs the Fedmarksm Tracking service which in turn is capable of an internet wide search. The Fedmarksm Tracking service is also able to support specific domain searches.
- Client side detection – The Fedmarksm Platform has the ability to detect objects that are found on the client side.
- Workflow neutral – The Fedmarksm Platform operates as a web service and thus has no impact on the customer work flow. There is no required change of the customer workflow.
- Business Intelligence Reporting - The Fedmarksm Platform provides a comprehensive and detailed business intelligence capability including reporting and analysis tools.
Infoflows’ solutions include:
Call 425-818-6061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information on our products and services.